James M. Pleasants Company, Inc.
Building a Resilient Supply Chain by Extending Technology Benefits to Suppliers
James M. Pleasants Company, Inc. (JMP) needed to improve selling efficiencies and enhance their supplier relationship management, but they were held back by labor-intensive sales/quotation processes and insufficient workflow capabilities. The challenge was exacerbated by operations in multiple locations, with each field office employing paper-based, processes. Employees and suppliers needed more visibility into the quotation and opportunity pipeline and data on lost opportunities.
Argano implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to automate critical steps.
- Displays operational status updates within Dynamics 365 Sales processes
- Provides a vastly improved user experience with self-service capabilities
- Empowers sales reps with real-time information to drive upsell opportunities
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, JMP employees now spend less time solving problems and more time innovating new products and services, leveraging predictive data rather than reactive data. The new solution:
- Enabled frictionless sharing of information through automation and standardization of sales activities
- Eliminated paper processes
- Optimized sales process with improved customer/supplier engagement experience
- Created hub for suppliers to leverage JMP’s technology platform and become more efficient
Want to know more?
Learn how our solutions can help accelerate your business.