Supply chain management is a complex topic that requires an understanding of important topics like sales and operations planning (S&OP), logistics, and inventory management.
As 2021 ends, we are realizing supply chain constraints throughout the world that are driving up prices and causing significant delays in some regions. Data shared in late 2021 by Zippia indicates that 94% of companies report not having full visibility of their supply chain. This lack of oversight and control can certainly lead to future vulnerabilities.
Issues like globalization and the COVID-19 pandemic will only continue to impact companies across all industries, particularly driving changes in how manufacturers and suppliers deliver their goods to customers.
To help you navigate these challenges, we’ve rounded up this list of 50 of the best and most insightful supply chain blogs. Exploring news and perspectives across the industry is a good way to familiarize yourself with the perspectives of consultants, suppliers, executives, and other professionals throughout the world.
These 50 leading supply chain blogs offer an informative mix of blog articles, podcast episodes, and video content to help you strengthen your company’s supply chain strategy.
The 50 supply chain blogs listed below are listed alphabetically; otherwise, they’re not rated or otherwise ranked in any way.
Chris Jacob Abraham runs the blog @ Supply Chain Management and is a senior consultant working on global supply chain issues in the technology industry. He covers many supply chain topics including continuous improvement, supply chain management, and strategy development. There have been few updates in recent years, but the archive has some excellent and well written articles that are well researched and include helpful charts and data tables.
3 posts we like from @ Supply Chain Management:
- Post-Scarcity Economics by Tom Streithorst
- Supply Chain Optimization – careful with those words now…
- Decision Management– Rules, Optimization and Visualization come together…
The blog of S&OP software company Arkieva seeks to link the disciplines of supply chain and planning to explore important technologies and industry trends relevant to both. A new article is posted almost every week, and you’ll find discussions about inventory management, supply chain complexity, and forecasting models, among other relevant topics. This is an excellent resource for learning more about specific planning and supply chain strategies and techniques.
3 posts we like from Arkieva Supply Chain Link:
- Automated Forecasting: Finding the Handshake Between Demand and Supply
- Subscription-based Supply Chain Systems
- Pyramid Forecasting Process
3. Association for Supply Chain Management
The Association For Supply Chain Management (ASCM) is a global organization that supports the development of innovative supply chain strategies. Their blog, called ASCM Insights, shares industry news and practical tips for driving improvements in any industry. They also co-host the reBOUND podcast with Supply Chain Management Review, and you can find the latest episodes and show notes on the blog as well.
3 posts we like from the Association for Supply Chain Management:
- Imagination Illuminates Supply Chain Solutions
- Kanban for SMBs Step-by-Step
- 10 Supply Chain Trends to Watch for in 2022
Avetta is a supply chain risk management software company that develops sustainable solutions for companies worldwide. They maintain an active blog that discusses diverse topics like contractor management and insurance. The primary theme of most posts is risk management, making this a useful resource for those looking to reduce supply chain risk through the use of software, technologies, and practices.
2 posts we like from Avetta:
The blog of supply chain consulting group Chainalytics has some excellent articles that discuss forecasting and how to work with complex data sets. Their expertise lies in supply chain design and packaging optimization, giving readers an inside view into the latest developments in these spaces. You will also find some interesting articles about supply chain scaling and the importance of data modeling to improve decision making.
3 posts we like from Chainalytics:
- Why You’re Not Generating the Accurate Statistical Forecasts You Need
- Prepare for Unforeseeable Uncertainties With Supply Chain Planning
- Elevating the Demand Planning Process for Business Success
6. DC Velocity
DC Velocity is a well-known publication that covers supply chain and logistics topics with a focus on management. In addition to regular supply chain news articles, the website also features four unique blogs written by staff and guest contributors. You’ll find a nice mix of content here covering everything from global logistics fundamentals to the latest warehouse automation technologies.
3 posts we like from DC Velocity:
- Supply chain disruption, at a personal level
- Warehouse Automation Critical to Future-Proof Fulfillment Strategies and Operations
- Thriving After COVID – Essential Step 1 – Data
7. Fast Company
Fast Company is a popular magazine and online brand that covers the latest insights into modern business practices. They have an entire section dedicated to supply chain topics, with articles taking a deep dive into the latest trends and news within the sector. The blog articles are well-written and include insightful commentary about what these developments mean and how leaders can prepare their operations to reduce risk and enable growth.
3 posts we like from Fast Company:
- ESG investing has a sustainability blind spot: supply chains
- When will the supply chain return to normal? Try never
- Forced labor is embedded in supply chains. Here’s how to root it out
Flexis is a supply chain software company based in Germany that has offices throughout the world. The blog from their website covers over 20 major supply chain topics including optimization, digitization, and intelligent planning. As expected, you’ll find many posts that discuss the benefits of software technologies and how to integrate these capabilities into your existing supply chain practices.
3 posts we like from Flexis:
- More SKUs, More Complexity: How Digitalization Can Help Tame the Beast
- 5 Steps from zero to a collaborative S&OP Process
- 3 AI Red Flags You Must Know About
Squire Patton Boggs is a legal and consulting firm that works with clients around the world to develop more sustainable business practices. Their blog is dedicated to global supply chain law and has some unique content that covers the legal side of this industry. Important topics discussed on the Global Supply Chain Law blog include imports and exports, labor practices, and international regulations.
3 posts we like from Global Supply Chain Law:
- Upcoming Webinar: Why Is Everything Broken? Understanding Supply Chains in 2021
- Cross-Post from Reuters: AI fixes for supply chain logjams carry legal risks
- A New Tariff Exclusion Process For Some, But Not For All
10. Green Supply Chain Network
Green Supply Chain Network is an industry blog that features posts about supply chain networks (SCN), building operations, and logistics practices. There are some helpful posts that describe how specific techniques have been used to create green supply chain networks and improve energy efficiency. Sustainability is a core topic, and you can find a lot of interesting content by browsing the extensive blog archive.
3 posts we like from Green Supply Chain Network:
- Surprisingly Significant Sustainability Benefits of Distributed Logistics
- Spring & Summer Sustainability Slants: Supply Chain, Packaging & Apparel
- In Search of the Carbon Neutral Supply Chain
IndustryStar provides performance software and services that reinforce the concepts of an Agile Lean supply chain. According to the website, the mission of their blog is to provide “actionable insights from IndustryStar on ways to expedite, optimize, and de-risk your supply chain operations.” Many interesting topic categories are covered here including commercialization, fulfillment, and prototyping.
3 posts we like from IndustryStar:
- 3 Tools for Elevating Production Scheduling Results
- 5 Steps to Optimize Your Material Handling Route Flow
- The Importance of Outlining a Sourcing Roadmap
Let’s Talk Supply Chain (LTSC) is a multimedia website that shares audio, video, and blog content on the latest supply chain topics. The writers have tackled the latest trends affecting global business including COVID-19 economic recovery and recent supply chain disruptions. New articles are posted once or twice a week, and you can also view updates on YouTube and their other social media channels.
3 posts we like from Let’s Talk Supply Chain:
- Preparing for 2022: Looking beyond recovery
- Tackle Supply Uncertainty with these Five Planning Strategies
- How to Eliminate Disconnected Teams and Increase Supply Chain Visibility
Logility is a software company that focuses on digital supply chain solutions that enable sustainable business practices. The team at Logility has deep experience in leading technologies like machine learning and AI which they discuss in many of the blog articles. Recent blog posts have addressed topics like software security vulnerabilities and ethical business practices.
3 posts we like from Logility:
- 12 Steps to a Resilient Enterprise: Part 1 of 4
- Supply Chain Governance Is Essential to the Ethical Business
- Why is Traceability in the Food & Beverage Industry Such a Hot Topic Right Now?
14. Logistics Bureau
Logistics Bureau is a leading supply chain and logistics consulting firm that services the Asia-Pacific region. They maintain an active blog that includes original articles and summaries of the video content from their YouTube channel. You’ll find a wealth of excellent tips and actionable advice within the blogs, including several that feature Q&A sessions for active learning.
3 posts we like from Logistics Bureau:
- Supply Chain Q&A Sessions
- Why Containerised Freight Shipping is Daunting for SMEs
- 7 Ways to Reduce Your Road Freight Costs
Logistics Management is a popular industry publication that also maintains an active and comprehensive website. The site offers industry news, blogs, and webcasts with supply chain and logistics stories from around the world. Contributors offer commentary devoted to macro industry trends that are shaping the nature of supply chains including new legislation and disaster recovery practices.
3 posts we like from Logistics Management:
- If you thought your supply chain issues couldn’t get any worse…
- Prologis data highlights a “sold out” logistics market
- Global supply chain issues remain front and center as economy tries to find its footing
Logistics Viewpoints was created more than 10 years ago by ARC Advisory Group as a comprehensive online resource for the supply chain and logistics industry. Through this blog, the writers share insights into the latest trends with advice for manufacturers, carriers, and other logistics partners. There are also several contributing analysts that provide well-researched commentary on the state of the industry.
3 posts we like from Logistics Viewpoints:
- The Future Of Retail: Technologies Enabling Q-Commerce Growth
- Few Companies Make the Hard Tradeoffs to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Global Trade Compliance is a Massive Undertaking for Big Shippers
Material Handling 24/7 is the online blog for Material Handling Product News magazine. Key sections of this digital magazine include “This Week in Material Handling,” “Featured Products,” and “Editors’ Picks.” You can also subscribe to their email newsletter for instant access to the latest blog posts, and you’ll find several new pieces posted to the site each day.
3 posts we like from Materials Handling 24/7:
- A Top-Notch Application of Robots
- Top 20 lift truck suppliers 2021
- Harting Technology Group System Report: A showcase for automation
18. MIT Supply Chain
MIT hosts its supply chain innovation blog on the Medium platform and uses the space to share the latest ideas from academics and industry experts. Recent articles discuss topics like the Omicron COVID-19 variant and the impact of driver shortages on global supply chains. There are a few regular writers who contribute content here, and you’ll find the blog posts to be easily digestible and informative.
3 posts we like from MIT Supply Chain:
- Should the Supply Chain Profession Adopt Ethical Automation?
- The 7 Core Capacities of Supply Chain Resilience
- How Companies Can Break the Hoarding Habit
19. MPO Customer Chain Control
MPO is an innovative supply chain orchestration software platform that manages inbound and outbound carrier flow. The blog covers topics like digital transformation, supply chain visibility, and control tower management. Several of the articles focus on the future of supply chains and how new technologies such as AI are transforming existing business practices.
3 posts we like from MPO Customer Chain Control:
- The Future of Supply Chains Is AI: How to Start Small to Win Big Over Time
- Going Beyond OTIF – Redefining the Notion of the “Perfect Order”
- Why Practitioners Should Embrace Supply Chain Complexity When Planning
20. NFI Industries
NFI Industries was founded in 1932 and continues to be a global leader in the logistics management space. With special expertise in supply chain solutions, distribution, and non-asset logistics, the company offers a lot of useful information on its blog. Recent articles include a 2022 outlook for intermodal transportation and an industrial real estate roundup of key developments from the past year.
3 posts we like from NFI Industries:
- Transportation Management: People Led, Technology Enabled
- 2022 Intermodal Outlook
- Houston: A Pioneer of Logistically-Centered Cities
21. Relex Solutions
Relex Solutions delivers retail optimization services through a dedicated software program. The Relex Solutions website includes an extensive library of content including blogs, reports, and whitepapers from a large list of expert contributors. This is a good place to search for concise summaries of complex supply chain topics like sustainability and food waste reduction.
3 posts we like from Relex Solutions:
- The Complete Guide to Machine Learning in Retail Demand Forecasting
- Collaboration Is Key for Successful Supplier-Retailer Relationships
- Tackling Food Waste: Good for the Planet, Good for Business
Roambee is a supply chain intelligence and visibility platform that features real-time data and advanced analytics. The blog covers a mix of supply chain topics including shipment tracking, visibility, and monitoring. There are also some excellent case studies available that provide real-world examples of companies that are innovating in the supply chain space.
3 posts we like from Roambee:
- Why You Should Care about End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
- Here’s How an End-to-End Intermodal Shipment Tracking System Works
- 6 Essentials of a Pharma Cold Chain Early Warning System
RFgen Software, a division of DataMAX Software Group, sells mobile barcoding and data collection solutions that are useful for warehousing and inventory management. Over 15 industries are featured on their blog, which discusses future trends like Industry 4.0 and mobile warehousing. New blogs are posted about once a month, and you can subscribe to the RSS feed to receive upcoming articles as they’re released.
3 posts we like from RFgen:
- Three Smart Manufacturing Trends for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Top Automotive Mobile Barcoding Software Success Stories
- How RFgen Automates Your Cycle Counting Workflows for ERP
24. SCM Dojo
SCM Dojo was first launched as a blog in 2015 and has since grown into a leading industry resource with over 92,000 page views per month. The website features tools, books, courses, videos, and guides that discuss supply chain topics in detail. Blog content from SCM Dojo focuses on practical tips such as setting procurement KPIs and understanding the differences between purchasing and procurement.
3 posts we like from SMC Dojo:
- Challenges for the Digital Transformation of Supply Chains
- Top 16 Procurement KPIs – The Ultimate Guide
- RFI Vs RFP Vs RFQ – What are The Key Differences?
25. SCM Globe
SCM Globe helps companies improve their supply chain modeling practices using their cloud-based software. Blog topics covered on the site include IoT, change management, and supply chain technology. A few new posts are released each month, touching on fundamental supply chain best practices and the latest news and developments being discussed by industry experts.
3 posts we like from SCM Globe:
- Lean Management for Non-manufacturing Functions: Part 1
- IoT: Enabling Sustainable Shipping and Warehousing
- Is the Future of Supply Chains Local?
26. SCM Talent Group
SCM Talent Group is an executive search and recruiting firm that specializes in areas like strategic sourcing and operations. With an expectation for global talent shortages in several areas, this blog is a valuable resource for understanding effective strategies to find and retain quality employees. Additional topics covered on the SCM Talent Group blog include career development and interviewing skills.
3 posts we like from SCM Talent Group:
- Supply Chain Talent Shortage: The Downside of an Up Economy
- Top Warehouse Skills Sought After in Warehouse Managers
- Top Tips for Executing an Executive Procurement Job Search
Shipium is a supply chain platform that is optimized for use in the e-commerce industry. The Shipium blog has company information and updates about important industry events taking place around the world. You’ll also find some interesting articles about e-commerce industry trends and how supply chain management and logistics services are being disrupted by new technologies.
3 posts we like from Shipium:
- Freight Waves TV Interview: Simplifying Logistics
- Pull vs Push Thinking: How Amazon revolutionized its supply chain
- Complete Ecommerce Supply Chain Guide [Updated 2021]
Gartner is a global consulting firm that operates in over 100 countries and has a dedicated team of thousands of experts. The Smarter With Gartner blog highlights some of their best ideas with a focus on improving company performance. The site includes a variety of content such as webinars, articles, and guides that span everything from basic to expert-level topics.
3 posts we like from Smarter with Gartner:
- After COP26, Why Supply Chain Leaders Must Step up to Reduce Emissions
- The CSCO’s Guide to Supply Chain Technology Innovations
- 3 Supply Chain Strategies to Drive Purpose-Driven Outcomes for a Fractured World
Sourcemap provides a variety of supply chain applications and solutions to help businesses manage traceability, benchmarking, and other priorities. The blog features updates from prominent sources such as Fortune magazine and Harvard Business Review. This is a helpful resource for recent articles and news coverage of the supply chain industry.
3 posts we like from Sourcemap:
- Conquering E-Waste Will Take More Than Certifications
- What’s Going On With Global Supply Chains?
- How Supply Chain Transparency Boosts Business Value
30. Spend Matters
Spend Matters is a popular supply chain and procurement blog that discusses technology-based solutions to financial management in the supply chain industry. Topics covered by the site include contract management, category management, and vendor analysis. Some topics are reserved for visitors with a Pro membership that includes access to many more articles and resources on the website.
3 posts we like from Spend Matters:
- A guide to working capital optimization: 5 strategic changes
- Exploring the potential of ‘Intake-to-Procure’ technology
- Supply Chain Finance and the $1 trillion balance sheet issue no one is talking about
Supply Chain 24/7, from Peerless Media, shares news and articles that cover all major areas of the supply chain industry. Content from several Peerless publications is featured on this blog including Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management Review, and Modern Materials Handling. You can browse featured blog content on the company’s landing page and also sign up for their email newsletter for more frequent updates.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain 24/7:
- How Parcel Shippers can Put Technology to Work to Gain Competitive Advantage
- How Shippers Can Combat the Effects of the Increasing Truck Driver Shortage
- Educational Workshop: Removing Complexity from the Modern Less-than-Truckload Bid Process
Supply Chain Brain, from Keller International Publishing Corp., is a comprehensive multi-media website focused on all things supply chain management. They maintain a large library of video content with interviews and panel discussions from industry experts. You can also browse the numerous blogs discussing topics like logistics, data management, and supply chain planning.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Brain:
- How to Ease the Impact of Port Congestion on Your Supply Chain
- Vanishing Ships Underscore Supply Woe: Crisis Peak Is a Mirage
- Localizing Your Supply Chain? Consider These Four Tips
Supply Chain Digital is a completely digital experience covering the latest news, events, and ideas in the supply chain industry. The website discusses emerging trends such as Industry 4.0 and supplier sustainability along with other important topics. There is also a section of the website devoted to featured interviews with logistics and supply chain experts from around the world.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Digital:
- Top Ten: Disruptive supply chain technologies
- Restoring the U.S. rare earth supply chain
- Movers: Supply chain and procurement appointments
Mike Mortson created the blog Supply Chain Game Changer as a platform for sharing his experiences working in the industry. He curates a list of “must-read” posts and other “hot topics” from his archives. You’ll also find additional resources on the site, such as an e-book library with information for improving supply chain processes and managing change effectively.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Game Changer:
- Last Mile Delivery Explained! (Infographic)
- What’s the Difference Between Commodity Management and Category Management?
- Augmented Reality (AR) is the Future of Supply Chain!
Supply Chain Insights provides advisory, research, and speaking services for clients working to overcome supply chain challenges. The year 2022 will mark the 10-year anniversary of the company’s founding, and they will be hosting a global summit in September. In addition to insightful blog content, you can also find podcast episodes, webinars, and reports on Supply Chain Insights.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Insights:
- Supply Chains to Admire 2021
- Navigating the Supply Chain Through The Pandemic
- Big Data and Analytics: The New Underpinning for Supply Chain Success?
36. Supply Chain Management Review
Supply Chain Management Review is a recognized print magazine and online media company. The group has a wide scope and covers several business areas including 3PL, management, finance, and procurement. The blog is updated regularly and also features video content and podcast interviews with leading supply chain thought leaders.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Management Review:
- ALAN’s Helpful Post-Tornado Relief Do’s And Don’ts
- Child Labor in Tobacco Supply Chain Addressed
- Protecting Human Rights While Solving Climate Change Riddle
Supply Chain Matters was founded by Bob Ferarri in 2008 and remains an important resource for consulting services and research materials. Some of the most popular blog categories on the site are global trade trends, industry-specific supply chain challenges, and supply chain technology. You’ll see a lot of discussion about trending topics and a series of posts following the latest Supply Chain Matters podcast episodes.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Matters:
- Report Of COVID-19 Outbreak In China Manufacturing Region
- A Renaissance In The Use Of Supply Chain Network Design Technology
- What Should Supply Chain Management Teams Expect In 2022 And Beyond
Supply Chain Movement (SCM) is a quarterly publication intended for the European market. Supply chain topics and issues from throughout the world are discussed as a means to share best practices and promote new ideas. Many of the blog posts discuss supply chain industry trends such as S&OP implementation, supply shortages, and automated manufacturing.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Movement:
- Supply chains aren’t broken, it’s more a question of demand
- Feasibility of many companies’ sustainability ambitions is questionable
- Supplier relationships can make or break the supply chain
39. Supply Chain Nation (Blue Yonder)
Blue Yonder sells the supply chain management platform Luminate that is recognized as a competitive solution in the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Transportation Management Systems (TMS) spaces. Their blog, called Supply Chain Nation, offers in-depth discussions of popular supply chain topics with a focus on sharing executive insights. They also promote Diversity & Inclusion and feature a dedicated category devoted to the topic.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Nation:
- Why Retailers Should Offer a Seamless Experience Both In-Store and Online
- Visibility: The Foundation of Today’s Resilient Supply Chain
- Transform Your Supply Chain Around Customer Demand
40. Supply Chain Now
Supply Chain Now is a digital media company that hosts virtual events, podcasts, and blog content from the supply chain space. The main feature of the blog is a weekly breakdown of important industry news and developments. These posts often include interviews with video or audio content that provide an in-depth understanding of the major issues and opportunities in the industry.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Now:
- Is Shipping on the Mend? Follow the Spend with 3Q Results from the U.S. Bank Freight Payment Index
- This Week In Supply Chain Now: December 6th – December 10th
- Supply Chain Now CEO, Scott Luton, Featured on The Sourcing Hero Podcast
41. Supply Chain Planning (ToolsGroup)
ToolsGroup is a supply chain planning software program that provides various solutions like demand planning, forecasting, and inventory optimization. The blog features topics like machine learning and S&OP while also discussing recent industry news. You can also easily subscribe to their email newsletter to receive the latest articles directly to your email inbox.
3 posts we like from Supply chain Planning:
- 7 Ways Businesses Can Manage Supply Chain Shortages in 2021
- Success Strategies for Demand Forecasting in Supply Chain
- Five Key Supply Chain Planning Capabilities for Fashion Products
Supply Chain Precision is a demand planning and supply chain management platform. Based out of the UK, the company has a unique view of global supply chains from the perspective of European markets. In addition to company updates, you’ll also find blogs covering important industry topics like inventory management, forecasting, and capacity planning.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Precision:
- Why Consider Supply Chain Analytics And How To Identify The Right Solution?
- Supply Chain Volatility Has Never Been Greater
- How To Make Greener Supply Chains
Supply Chain Shaman is the blog of enterprise strategist Lora Cecere, who also maintains active Twitter and LinkedIn profiles. Lora has many publications available through her website or Amazon, and the blog is regularly updated with new posts. Recent topics include digital supply chains, analytics, and demand planning.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Shaman:
- Side-stepping the Pitfalls of a Digital Strategy for 2022
- When The Chickens Come Home To Roost
- The Big Supply Chain Analytics Failure
Supply Chain Secrets is hosted by Rob O’Byrne, the CEO of Logistics Bureau Group, and he uses the platform to share his personal experiences and knowledge. The blog has a nice mix of interviews, guides, and videos to keep you engaged with supply chain topics like freight management and benchmarking best practices. He also delivers unique insights to help you improve your supply chain practices through a series of vlogs.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Secrets:
- Why Containerised Freight Shipping is Daunting for SMEs
- 5 Cost to Serve Mistakes
- The Challenge of Freight Container Utilisation and Why it Matters
Supply Chain Today is a popular blog that covers supply chain management topics and news. The blog design is simple and easy to read with browsable categories like automation, continuous improvement, and last-mile logistics. Several new blogs are posted each week, and you’ll also find more general business advice on topics like leadership and innovation.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Today:
- 9 Most Advanced Delivery Robots in the World
- Finding Your Company’s Core Competencies
- Supply Chain Collaboration Resources on Social Media
Supply Chain Trend discusses the supply chain and S&OP ecosystem with a focus on business planning and forecasting. The creator of the blog, Niels Van Hove, shares key learnings from his many years of experience and writes about the challenges facing supply chain leadership. You’ll also find links to past magazines and publications with articles written by Neil.
3 posts we like from Supply Chain Trend:
- Integrated Business Planning: A New Narrative for an Old Process
- Cognitive Automation in Planning & Forecasting
- Seven reasons why Artificial Intelligence can’t drive business value alone
Tecsys was founded in 1983 and provides several different digital supply chain solutions and services. The company maintains an active blog with new articles posted weekly on topics like warehousing, ERP, and last-mile delivery. You’ll find articles focused on supply chain news and trends in healthcare, retail, distribution, and other industries.
3 posts we like from Tecsys:
- Modern Warehousing Methods and Practices
- How to Ship-From-Store – the Right Strategy
- Why Does Retail Need a Distributed Order Management System?
48. The Balance SMB
The Balance Small Business (SMB) is a digital publication that has been around for more than 20 years and maintains an archive of thousands of articles. This blog explores logistics and supply chain management topics with a focus on global business practices. The website is modern and has quick-access tabs to major categories like strategic management, supply chain basics, and supply chain software.
3 posts we like from The Balance SMB:
- How to Find the Balance in Your Small Business Supply Chain
- Is Supply Chain Your Competitive Advantage?
- The Living Supply Chain Glossary
Kinaxis is an Agile concurrent supply chain planning platform that serves a large market of industries across the globe. The name of their blog is The Signal, and the goal of the site is to provide clear and practical insights into topics that really matter. Recent articles have featured discussions on computer chip shortages, scenario planning, and supply chain agility.
3 posts we like from The Signal:
- Supply chain planning lessons for the holiday shopping season
- Our partners share predictions for the future of supply chain
- How automotive manufacturers can prepare for ongoing chip shortages
50. WSI Supply Chain Solutions
WSI Supply Chain Solutions is a massive logistics provider with multiple services such as fulfillment, distribution services, and transportation. This is an excellent blog to follow for updates on 3PL news and some of the latest technologies and practices being deployed in the fulfillment space. You can also browse updates from WSI leadership discussing the state of the industry and how new trends will influence the future of supply chain management.
3 posts we like from WSI Supply Chain Solutions:
- The Journey from Port to Warehouse
- Outsourcing Logistics: The Questions Your 3PL Partner Will Ask
- The Roles and Types of Warehouse Automation Robots
These 50 informative blogs represent some of the best resources for staying up to date and ahead of the curve on the latest supply chain trends and news. Whether you’re looking for insights focused on a specific industry or broad supply chain and logistics news, you’ll find an informative blog on this list.